Thursday, December 29, 2011

am i beautiful?

few days ago one of my facebook friend wrote a status. 
"Why am I this ugly? What must I do for me to be able to smile brightly like you?"
then I commented on her status...
"u are not ugly S. kamu tuh keren. ^^)b u just have to love ur self more... ;)"
well sometimes we forget how beautiful God has created we are. sometimes we forget to say thank you to Him. we forget how lucky we are to have a perfect body. Perfect disini maksudnya adalah sempurna, utuh tidak kurang suatu apapun. imagine how hard to "walk" in a wheelchair if we don't have feet. imagine how hard not to be able to hear our moms voice if we have no ear. 


banyak orang yang bilang Cantik dan Sempurna itu berbeda. hal-hal yang saya ungkapkan diatas adalah hal-hal untuk mengingatkan bahwa kita sempurna. for me, being beautiful is a state of mind. if you think you are beautiful, then you are. If u considered yourself ugly, well enjoy your own miserable thought.


I always said I am not really good at doing my own make up. sometimes i think I am not so pretty my self too.  I may not had the best body in the world. I may not had the clear-est skin in the world. But, above all I love my self more than any girl in the world. 




here is some picture my brother take for my online shop photo shoot. well, I can proudly say I think I am beautiful! no matter what they say. :D 


1 comment:

Ninchan said...

one of your best post i think...^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...